This grammar lesson will allow you to use different time expressions. You can find frequency adverbs, the words « early » and « late » and word combinations with « time »!
Now try these exercices to practise what you have learnt thanks to this lesson :
|1. I lost my time when my||a. because the office was closed for holidays.|
|2. They wasted three days in London||b. it was a good presentation !|
|3. We saved a lot of time||c. computer crashed.|
|4. She spent a lot of time planning||d. after we bought faster computers.|
1. go to the theatre in the evening ? ✓ _________________
2. have lunch at a restaurant ? ✓✓✓✓✓ _________________
3. go skiing in winter ? ✗ _________________
4. go to the gym ? ✓✓✓ _________________
5. watch television in the evening ? ✓✓✓✓✓✓✓ _________________
If this lesson has helped you to understand this point of grammar, we invite you to discover our blog : http://speakenglishcenter.com/en/blog/
You can find other grammar lessons like the difference between “How many, How much”, the correct use of “During, For, Since”, and more!
If you have any questions or would like more information about us, please contact us :